This page contains a compilation of various grant and funding programs for Utah’s municipalities.
National League of Cities Grants
- 2018 Resilience Grant
- The Community Resilience Grant helps local officials, city staff, and community partners share their experiences and advance local resilience efforts. Award winners will receive $10,000 in addition to technical assistance from NLC staff.
- Utah Outdoor Recreation Grant
- The Utah Outdoor Recreation Grant Program for infrastructure projects was created to help communities build trails and other recreation amenities to support local economic development. UORG 2018 Program Guide
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Program
- The main goal of the SRTS Program is to assist and encourage students living within 1.5-2 miles to safely walk or bike to school. Available funding can be used for both non-infrastructure (education and encouragement programs), and infrastructure (physical improvements – primarily new sidewalks, but also school pavement markings, signage, bicycle parking, etc.) type projects.
- Bike Utah Active Transportation Pilot Grant
- The Utah Department of Health/EPICC and Bike Utah are accepting applications for small-scale (<$1,000) projects to develop new active (bicycle and pedestrian) transportation ideas. Projects may include protected bike lanes, improved sidewalks, and more.
- Utah Indigent Defense Grants and Resources
- ExtremeTerrain Clean Trail Initiative Program