2020 Annual Convention
Join us from September 23-25 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City for the 2020 Annual Convention!
Join us September 23-25 in Salt Lake City for the 2020 ULCT Annual Convention as we come together to share ideas and learn about new methods and opportunities. We’ll have a wonderful lineup of speakers and presentations. Stay tuned for more information.
The attendee list includes over 600 elected and appointed officials from cities and towns in the state if Utah including: mayors, council members, city administrators, city managers, clerks, recorders, treasurer, and city attorneys.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AT ANNUAL?
Any company that offers products or services that benefit local government.
WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY EXHIBIT?
• Customer gets hands-on experience with your product/services.
• You meet hard-to-reach customers face to face.
• You meet customers you didn’t know existed.
• You have the customer’s undivided attention.
• You are not interrupted by phone calls or secondary messages.
• You will make as many contacts during the show as you can in months on the road, eliminating costly expenses.
If you have any questions contact Nick Jarvis at email@example.com or 801-328-1601 x 3