2019 Annual Convention
Join us from September 11-13 at the Sheraton Hotel in Salt Lake City for the 2019 Annual Convention!
Join us September 11-13 in Salt Lake City for the 2019 ULCT Annual Convention as we come together to share ideas and learn about new methods and opportunities. We’ll have expert instruction in the classroom, and in the field. We’ll have a wonderful lineup of speakers and presentations, and enjoy fantastic entertainment.
The registration deadline is August 23rd. A $70 late fee will be imposed on registrations after August 23rd.
The ULCT Annual Convention 2019 offers 5 mobile tours:
1) Regent Street Revitalization and City Creek Tiny Home Tour
2) Autonomous Shuttle Rides
3) “Project Open” Mixed Income Housing Tour
4) Dinner and Jordan River Paddle Trip
5) Wednesday Evening Dinner and Real Soccer Game at Rio Tinto Statium
A full description of the mobile tours can be seen HERE.
All cancellations must be received in writing (e-mail or
fax acceptable) no later than August 23, 2019.
A fee of $70 will be assessed for those cancellations received
before the deadline. No refunds will be given after the
August 23 deadline. No shows will be billed.
In addition to regular convention content, you can also register for pre-convention (Tuesday) workshops and mobile tours during the convention. The two pre-convention workshops are the Urban Plan Workshop and Strategic Leadership. Information about both workshops can be viewed HERE.
The attendee list includes over 600 elected and appointed officials from cities and towns in the state if Utah including: mayors, council members, city administrators, city managers, clerks, recorders, treasurer, and city attorneys.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AT ANNUAL?
Any company that offers products or services that benefit local government.
WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY EXHIBIT?
• Customer gets hands-on experience with your product/services.
• You meet hard-to-reach customers face to face.
• You meet customers you didn’t know existed.
• You have the customer’s undivided attention.
• You are not interrupted by phone calls or secondary messages.
• You will make as many contacts during the show as you can in months on the road, eliminating costly expenses.
WHAT DOES AN EXHIBITOR BOOTH INCLUDE?
One 4×2 Mod Counter with your logo, 2 counter height chairs, one wastebasket, your company’s listing in the program, five refreshment breaks, two copies of the ULCT Directory ($60 value), free admission to all workshops, and printed convention attendee list.
SET UP: Tuesday – 3:00-6:30 PM, Wednesday – 6:00-7:30 AM
EXHIBIT HOURS: Wednesday & Thursday – 7:00-4:00 PM, Friday – 7:00 AM-1:00 PM
WHAT DOES IT COST?
If you have any questions contact Nick Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-328-1601 x 3